top of page

Service Types

Civil Proceding Documents Served / Handeled


Civil Complaint

Proof of Service

Answer to the Complaint


Attorneys' Names

Amended Complaint





Memorandum of Points and Authorities

Restraining Orders and Injunctions

Dismissal, Judgment or Verdict


Small Claims Actions


Start Your Case (for Plaintiffs) 

Defendant's Claim

Ask to Change the Date of Your Trial

Ask to Change the Name of a Defendant (Before Your Trial)

Ask to Dismiss Your Case

Subpoena Evidence for Your Trial

Ask the Court to Make an Order

Before or After the Trial Notice of the Judge's Decision

Ask the Judge to Correct or Cancel a Judgment File an Appeal

After the Judgment (for Creditors)

After the Judgment (for Debtors)

Collections (for Creditors)

Collections (for Debtors)


Legal Courier / Court Filing




*Next Day, Same Day & Rush delivery
*Service of Process (rush / routine)
*Court Filing/Research (rush / routine)
Document Retrieval
*Records Retrieval
*Subpoena Preparation
*Skip Trace


Landlord / Tennant








Claim of Right to Posession []



Prejudgment Claim of Right to Possession [cases]



Complaint-Unlawful Detainer



Answer-Unlawful Detainer



Form Interrogatories-Unlawful Detainer



Judgment—Unlawful Detainer



Judgment—Unlawful Detainer Attachment



Stipulation for Entry of Judgment (Unlawful Detainer)



Declaration for Default Judgment by Court (Unlawful Detainer—Civ. Proc., § 585(d))



Request/Counter-Request To Set Case For Trial-Unlawful Detainer






















































​I'm a Paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font.

I’m a great place for you to let your users know a little more about you. If you want to delete me just click on me and press delete.

bottom of page